With the constant improvement of economic level, people` requirements on the quality of paper are increasing high. A great number of paper products must have excellent resistance to fracture under moist state, in other words, must have a certain degree of wet strength. While the traditional papermaking wet strength agents are urea resin and melamino-formaldehyde, both belonging to formaldehyde resin with intense pungent smell and certain toxicity, and can be used in acid condition to acquire the wet strength. However the whiteness will descend a lot and the paper will be weak after the finished paper acquiring the wet strength. Polyamide polyamine epichlorohydrin resin (PAE) is water soluble, cationoid and thermosetting resin. This product is a non-formaldehyde polymer, non-toxic and tasteless, with a wide range of PH value and suitable for acid, neutral or slightly alkaline papermaking conditions, as well as the acid condition. Wet strength effect is better than the urea-formaldehyde resins and melamine formaldehyde resin. PAE resin, which is an excellent wet strength agent, develops fast in recent years with China`s paper industry development.
The high performance papermaking wet strength agent (PAE) that we produced has been widely used in a great amount of domestic factories and the finished paper products` wet strength index has surpass the similar products in domestic and foreign counties.
1. Performance Indicators
PAE active ingredient is polyamide epichlorohydrin thermosetting resins that can be used as below:
1. Paper products with the need for drying or wiping water, such as: napkins, wet tissue paper, facial tissue, paper napkins, kitchen towels, wiping window paper, industrial wipes, lens wiping paper, cosmetic paper etc.;
2. Outdoor paper: such as kraft paper, packing paper, outdoor poster paper, construction paper, sack paper, map paper, germinating paper, fruit bag paper;
3. Wet wrapping materials: such as paper cups paper, meat paper, wrapping paper and boxes for fruits and vegetables, frozen and refined food packaging paper, pressure sensitive copy paper, filter paper, leaching processing paper and tea bag paper;
4. Paper soaked in water: as photographic raw paper. Instead of disposable textile products, such as hospital bed sheets, toilet paper and other disposable hospital garb.
Other issues such as cigarette paper, paper used for invoices.
PAE, as wet strength agent excellent efficiency (PAE), has been widely accepted by the papermaking industry
5. Storage Condition
Storage: Avoid direct sunlight, prohibiting contact with concentrated acids. Storage temperature is 0 ~ 35 ℃and the product can be stored for up to 3 months under 5 ~ 35 ℃.
4.Package and Transportation Safety
Package: 200 kg polyethylene barrels or 1000 kg IBC barrels.
Transportation: The product is non-flammable, non-explosive and low corrosive and non-dangerous. It can use plastic buckets as containers on railways, highways, aviation, marine to achieve the purpose of the safe transport, and if the leaking occurs during transportation, you can simply rinse on the spot.
Shandong Tiancheng Chemical Co., Ltd. was established in 1999, located in Shandong Yanzhou Chemical Industry Park of Economic Development Zone, a high- tech enterprise on business of research, development, produce, trade etc. with registered capital of 60 million yuan and total assets of 350 million yuan and 360 employees. The main products cover paper chemicals, rubber and plastic chemicals, pharmaceutical intermediates, pesticide intermediates, fundamentals of chemical engineering etc. The products are not only sold throughout the country, but also exported to North America, Europe, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia and other countries or regions. The quantity, quality and technology of paper chemicals leads top in the world. The share is more than 20%, covering 40% of domestic market. Paper chemicals and Environmental plasticizers have passed Pony testing and certificated by SGS testing. The company has established R&D center to improve technology and a training base both for student internship and doctoral research with Inner Mongolia University. We passed ISO9001:2008 quality management system certification; won `National Quality Management Award for SMEs`; rated as `Top 100 Private Enterprises` and `Advanced Unit of Production Safety` for four consecutive years by the Jining municipal Party committee and Jining municipal government; got"Contribution to the `Economic Development Award`. As the product quality and enterprises credibility improve continuously, we attracted attentions of more and more domestic and international companies.
- Company Name: Shandong Tiancheng Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Zhu Niande
- Product/Service: 3-Chloro-2-hydroxypropyltrimethyl Ammonium Chlorid , AKD Wax , Alkyl Ketene Dimer , Cationic Reagent , Wet Strength Agent , Dry Strength Agent
- Capital (Million US $): 60,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 1999
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 31% - 40%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- No. of Production Lines: above 20
- No. of R&D Staff: 21 -30 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No. 66 west of beizhan road, yanzhou, shandong, china
- Contact Person: Ms. Tiancheng chemical
- Tel: 86-86-7927788
Premium Related Products